RIBA CPD Providers Network
Kelda is proud to be a member of the RIBA CPD Providers Network. As a leader in the design and manufacture of high-efficiency Air-Powered™ showers, Kelda works closely with architects, specifiers, designers and contractors, bringing the benefit of our breadth and depth of knowledge to a wide audience.
The RIBA CPD Providers Network has been set up to ensure that CPD material is relevant and of high educational value. Material from members of the RIBA CPD Providers Network has been rigorously assessed by the RIBA and is worth double CPD points to RIBA Chartered Architects. It covers a wide range of interesting and varied topics, from all areas of the RIBA Core Curriculum and is fully indexed on the RIBA CPD website.
If you would like to attend our RIBA-approved CPD on The Future of Sustainable Showering please register your interest below.
CPD 01: The Future of Sustainable Showering (RIBA-Assessed)
Kelda will take you on an informative journey through the world of sustainable showers.
The objective of this Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is to increase your knowledge of:
- The impact showering has on the environment and the important role that it plays within future building design
- The regulations to support the specification of an efficient and safe shower
- Assessment tools to ensure best environmental practice
- How to identify a sustainable shower
- An understanding of the different shower types available
- Shower behaviour and an overview of the potential savings
- General installation and Health & Safety guidance
Core curriculum subjects:
- Design, construction and technology
- Sustainable architecture
- General Awareness
By the end of this CPD, you will have greater confidence in specifying a sustainable shower solution for your next project.