Copyright © 2013 Kelda Showers Limited. Company Registration No: 07076881
water & energy saving power shower technology
home - welcome
why use a kelda shower?
- Significant savings on bills without loss in performance*.
- Reduces your carbon footprint and water consumption*.
- High pressure ‘feel’ - 3x spray force akin to a doubled flow rate.
- Consistent & adjustable spray retains water temperature effectively.
- Only minimal water pressure required and lime scale resistant.
- Transforms low-flow mixer & electric showers into high-end experiences.
- Unlike aerating showers, Kelda’s air acceleration works by boosting
flows as low as 3 ltrs/min (to feel like 6 ltr/min). Kelda technology can
also generate greater savings (around 50%) and maintaining spray force.
Powerful shower with efficient use of water & energy.
Saves €170 annually and around 50% water & energy.*
High-pressure feel - able to boost shower spray force by 3x.
‘Kelda Engine’ suits mixer, digital and electric showers.
radical innovation - air-boosted spray
Kelda Showers has developed an advanced shower technology for use
with existing water heating systems. The patented ‘engine’ is capable of
boosting a shower spray force by 300%, which gives a high-pressure
pumped ‘power shower’ experience without excessive water consumption.
Radically different from existing water-saving showers, Kelda technology
does not recycle, restrict or aerate the shower spray, rather it utilises a
user-controlled flow of pressurised air (from a small pump) to accelerate
the spray. The spray force sensation is equivalent to a doubled flow,
which can transform a low-flow mixer shower into a very effective ‘eco’
power shower and an already efficient electric shower into a powerful
experience (e.g. 4 litre/min feels like 8 litre/min).
The key advantages of a Kelda Shower over alternative aerating showers
and handsets is that it can provide a very powerful shower at flow rates
as low as 3 or 4 litres per minute, and is able to generate a much greater
spray force at any given flow rate with equivalent coverage.
Kelda’s technology means that an powerful, effective shower may be had
using only half the water and around half the energy (mixer).